1. Click on NFT
menu on Werewolf platform
2. Click on Born/Start to proceed further.
3. Select your NFT type [Alpha/Beta/Omega Werewolf].
4. After that you can change Looks and Color of Werewolf NFT using editor except their eye color as eye color is distinguishing characteristic for each Werewolf type. Click on 'Random Werewolf' button to choose from random color combinations generated by system. Using Prime Werewolf option, you can choose Werewolf in single color tone. Apart from this we also gave facility to change color of each part of Werewolf NFT as you desire.
5. You need to lock that Werewolf NFT using Confirm Werewolf button for selected variations before you proceed further.
6. Then select the region [Territory] in which you want your Werewolf NFT will belong. Here Region/Territory will be state of particular country. Each such territory will have only 1 Alpha Werewolf NFT in it. No two Alpha NFT will belong to a single territory. When Beta Werewolf NFT is born, it will be associate with a single territory and will be included in pack of Alpha Werewolf of that territory by default. Omega can be born in a territory but it is not bound to that territory or an Alpha Pack.
7. After that give your Werewolf NFT a name.
8. Now you can own that Werewolf NFT after finishing purchase [Approval and Minting process].
Learn more about Alpha, Beta, Omega NFT