We are looking for Senior Blockchain Developer who is an experienced Full-stack Engineer, proficient in end-to-end blockchain development, to be part of the blockchain core team responsible for our blockchain architecture, design, development and deployment.
- Map business requirements to blockchain system architecture and system module design.
- Responsible for managing source code repository, issues and contributors.
- Define development approach and best practices to implement the solutions
- Document development artifacts and best practices.
- Mentor team members, review code artifacts and provide technical guidance, hands on training.
- Responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain development, from research and analysis to architect
- (security, performance, scalability etc), design and execution (coding, testing, benchmarking, deployment).
Skills / Requirements
- Experience working with open-source projects and community activities.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like and Ethereum-like blockchain, Tendermint, EVM.
- Familiar with cryptography (symmetric/asymmetric, hash, signatures).
- Familiar with popular consensus mechanism (POW, POS, POA, etc) & P2P network.
- Proficiency in Linux OS, Linux commands and Cloud Computing (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Proficiency in one or more of the following Object Oriented languages:
Mail your resume at [email protected]